Monday, April 23, 2012

PROM 2012: Amplified

                             PROM 2012: Amplified


            April 19, 2012. This was a night to cherish. This was a night to remember, especially for the Grade 9 class since this was our very 1st Prom in our lives! :D When I arrived at home to prepare, I can tell you that I'm really excited for this interesting event. I even got asleep in the afternoon so when I woke up at 4:30pm, I was cramming and I was in a hurry because I only had 2 hours to prepare everything and the prom will start at 6:30 pm so I hurried and fix myself! :) I wore my formal attire well and fixed my face! Hahaha! Since, it was my very first prom, my grandmother really wanted to take pictures of me so I granted her request, even though I was already in a hurry, but still, she just asked for one time so I just granted her wish.


         

         

         

                                      


           Now, here I come to Acacia Hotel at 6:45 pm thanks to my aunt for bring me in the hotel just in time with her car! :D WOW! I saw pretty ladies and handsome gentlemen around the area and I started to look at myself in the mirror if I'm one of them! :P Hahaha..I think I was and the event started! We ate dinner with delicious food and performed "Teenage Dream" in front of teachers and students. I can say that we really did our best even though we only had few time to practice and don't ever look back again with that performance! Hahaha! Still, I enjoyed the prom with my friends and classmates, even though my girlfriend was not able to join with me. But still, the event was unforgettable and a great experience for me! I shared good time and fun with Grade 9 and I expect that my prom next year will be a lot better! I can say that this prom is a great time already for me! I will not forget this night as I got amplified! :D


                              

                             

                             

                             

                             

                                         

                                         

                           


2 comments: