Monday, April 16, 2012

A Blessed and Holy Week

A Blessed and Holy Week
                               

           Finally, we had a week-off break from school and it is time for us put down our pens and relax at home or at vacation for a moment! It is a total of 10 days and we can do whatever we want because we are free from school for the holy week. But it doesn’t mean that we will forget the meaning of “holy week”. I know it feels good to rest for a while but the holy week is also the time for us, people to pray and sacrifice, like what our God did for our human sins. During the break, I just stayed at home for the first 2 days. I already missed my classmates and I felt bored since the only thing I did was to watch, play video games, eat, sleep, and talk to my girlfriend and it repeats like a schedule. Then, during the weekdays, I met with my girlfriend and shared wonderful time with each other, GOOD time! J I also went to my grandparents and relatives since I felt bored at home and shared GOOD time with them. We had fun and interesting time! During Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, the atmosphere was so peaceful and quiet. I went to church to pray for the Stations of the Cross and we knew the meaning of the Holy week. Sunday came, the Easter Day! We were joyful again for our God! We ate spaghetti and shared joy with each other! I realized that the one week break from school was not a simple vacation but it gave us meaning to realize that we were to spend the Holy Week to pray and sacrifice like what our God did to save us from our sins! I felt happy and well rested from the break as well as blessed and gave me hope to finish my school year in Grade 9 in a remarkable and excellent note! J

                    


No comments:

Post a Comment