Monday, April 30, 2012

Field Trip 2012

Field Trip 2012
               April 27, 2012 (Friday). This was the day of our field trip to the province of Lucban, Quezon, specifically the Batis Aramin. I admit that I was excited this day but it seemed tiring because we need to travel for 3 hours straight to reach Quezon and I needed to wake up very early to go to school for me not to be left by the bus. Unluckily, I woke up at 3:45 am and I really hurried because I was already late and I thought I can't catch up with the bus already so I moved very quickly. When I reached school, the bus was almost leaving because most students were already inside the bus. Fortunately, I made it on time! :) It was 5:30 in the morning and I was very sleepy so I slept for a while and I think all people slept during the trip except the driver! Finally, we reached Batis Aramin! The view was really beautiful and I really thought that I will enjoy that day with my classmates and friends! 

                           

                 In there, we had a lot of fun activities like rapelling, zip lining, and wall climbing! We showed how happy we were and how we enjoyed those activities. We showed teamwork, cooperation, and fun with each other even we really got tired with those events!

                           

                            

                           

                           

                           

                           

                           

                           

                           

                           

                  After the lunch break, this was the part that most of us were waiting for! SWIMMING TIME! :P We enjoyed the pools and we had fun playing games in the water, even though the sun was up there shining! I really think most suffered sunburn! Haha..thankfully, I didn't but I still have a Filipino color! :) After swimming, we needed to go home to Alabang because we needed to travel 3 hours again going back and the trip back home was memorable with my classmates because the field trip was the last activity that I will have with my classmates so we shared laughs and fun! :) I really enjoyed that day! It was tiring but at least I had fun and it was an unforgettable day for me with my funny classmates! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment