Saturday, March 17, 2012

Rising Up to the Challenge

Rising Up to the Challenge
                                 Image Detail 
          Every challenge we encounter is a tough mission to complete and to succeed. We need self confidence, complete hardwork, and full determination to overcome every challenge. We need to work hard but we should always remember that we should never give up easily and always rise up to the challenge. At school, practicing for the upcoming playfest on March 26th is a huge challenge for all of us because I think it is our first time to perform in a theater in front of a supposed-to-be massive audience that’s why we take this preparation seriously. All of the characters, including myself as the narrator are practicing hard for this special event like the projection and delivery of our lines. We should be able to speak loud and clear and act at the same time for the audience to appreciate our performances. We should deliver them in a superb way or in the best way that we can give like when we act, we should treat it like it is a real experience or the reality and as what Miss Mae is telling, we should always stay in character and never lose focus to be able to perform well and to succeed in this challenge. As of now, we are improving, still in progress, and getting better. I can say that it is the reward that we have as of now. With my status in my performance, I tell you that I’m still in progress and still improving while practicing harder. They say that my tone in delivering my lines need improvement but my projection in speaking loud in the audience is perfect so I still need more practice, self confidence, and full determination to get better. But one thing that never loses in me is my focus. I’m focused every time I perform and do my very best in everything I do because I always rise up to the challenge! J

No comments:

Post a Comment