Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beat The Heat!

                                Beat the Heat!
        What season is it now?! It’s summer time again! We feel the heat from the blazing sun above and no doubt that most of us want a vacation and to feel relaxed! It’s time to do whatever you want to do since you are free EXCEPT for the students in MITIS and other international schools that do not follow Philippine schedule. Usually during summer, you are FREE to do anything you want. Go to beach, have a vacation, play, go to mall, sleep, relax, etc. But for other people, the intimidating and hot temperature of summer is just like a real nightmare that we feel as of now. Here in the Philippines, which has a tropical climate and even becomes hotter in temperature because of global warming, we always find ways to refresh and cool our heads and feel relaxed. One of the best ways to beat the heat and feel the refreshing coolness of summer is to experience the freezing and refreshing desserts that will surely give us the best summer of our lives!

                  Imagine enjoying a “halo halo” in every bite, 
                             Image Detail 

                        Licking an ice cream in a Popsicle stick
                             Image Detail 

And tasting the ever delicious Cornetto or KFC Krushers right now.......yum yum! :P

                                                  Image Detail 
                              Image Detail 

          It will be a great feeling for our souls and of course for our bodies and minds. Actually, for me, all of those desserts that I mentioned are my favorite desserts and for me, experiencing their delicious and heavenly tastes will take away my stress and can complete my day because it feels like I’m in heaven having comfort and feel relaxed! I hope by right now, I have all of them and tasting them at the same time because it will be a great pleasure for me to feel them to refresh myself and beat the heat! J yum! :P







1 comment:

  1. This blog just made me hungry. Give me some ice cream. HAHA! I like this entry! :)

    ReplyDelete